Beginner senior Irish Dance-Ceili Classes
Join us for a four-week imaginary journey to Ireland! These ceili classes will take place on Thursday’s at 1pm for 4 weeks in March. We will be offering beginner Irish dance classes geared for seniors! Mary Heavey Quinn, TCRG and the Director of the Heavey Quinn Academy of Irish Dance will be at the Pelham Senior Center to teach various ceili dances. Ceili dance is a sort-of Irish line or group dancing– and it is a TON of fun! Just think how fun it would be to get up on the floor at the St. Patrick’s day party and show off your new steps! Mary will introduce you to several dances such as the Gay Gordons, the Walls of Limerick and the 2-hand reel! Classes will run March 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th. The cost of this 4-week session is $20 per person. Pre-register with Sara or Elaine in the office!
- Our entertainment was fantastic!
- A great day was had by all!!! A Big SHOUT OUT to our Amazing Volunteers!!!
- Thank you to all of our Wonderful Sponsors- The Annual Strawberry Festival was a success!
- The July/August Newsletter is here!!
- Looking for something fun to do Saturday? Join us -10am -2pm Strawberry Festival!
Gayle Lucas Plouffe on ****NEW*** Monday, June 16th—S… Gayle P on Detour Map for Strawberry Fest… Gayle P on Detour Map for Strawberry Fest… slandry2013 on Boston Super Ducks Tour and Cr… Gayle P on ****NEW*** Monday, June 16th—S…
Pelham Senior Center1-603-635-3800Open:
Monday-Friday 8:30am to 3pm
Lunch: served at noon