The Pelham Senior Center is offering a Super Ducks Tour and Cruise on May 21,2014. Your narrator will point out some of Boston’s sites and then you will actually plunge into the Boston Harbor for a brief cruise. Then, a delicious luncheon is included at the famous no name restaurant. After lunch you will enjoy a tour of the Boston Common to view the swan boats and beautiful public gardens. The luxury Silver Fox motor coach leaves Pelham Senior Center at 8:30am (a stop will be planned at the Londonderry Senior Center if there is ample participants from the Londonderry area time TBD). This trip will return at approximately 6pm.
The tour cost is $89 per person, checks should be payable to the Pelham, NH COA. We encourage you to sign up soon, as this trip is filling up fast! Contact Anne Davis at the Pelham Senior Center trip office, 635-3800.
- Our entertainment was fantastic!
- A great day was had by all!!! A Big SHOUT OUT to our Amazing Volunteers!!!
- Thank you to all of our Wonderful Sponsors- The Annual Strawberry Festival was a success!
- The July/August Newsletter is here!!
- Looking for something fun to do Saturday? Join us -10am -2pm Strawberry Festival!
Gayle Lucas Plouffe on ****NEW*** Monday, June 16th—S… Gayle P on Detour Map for Strawberry Fest… Gayle P on Detour Map for Strawberry Fest… slandry2013 on Boston Super Ducks Tour and Cr… Gayle P on ****NEW*** Monday, June 16th—S…
Pelham Senior Center1-603-635-3800Open:
Monday-Friday 8:30am to 3pm
Lunch: served at noon