- Due to the weather- Senior Fitness and Zengevity have both been cancelled this week!! Our instructors are SNOWED in!!!!!
- Pelham Senior Center -Delayed opening on Tuesday February 10, 2015 at 10 am
- Due to the snow, the Senior Center will be closed on Monday February 9, 2015
- Zengevity scheduled for Wednesday February 4th is CANCELLED- the instructor is not available!!!!
- There will be NO 11 am Senior Fitness class today!
Gayle P on Happy NEW YEAR to our wonderfu… Gayle Lucas Plouffe on ****NEW*** Monday, June 16th—S… Gayle P on Detour Map for Strawberry Fest… Gayle P on Detour Map for Strawberry Fest… slandry2013 on Boston Super Ducks Tour and Cr…
Pelham Senior Center1-603-635-3800Open:
Monday-Friday 8:30am to 3pm
Lunch: served at noon
Due to the weather- Senior Fitness and Zengevity have both been cancelled this week!! Our instructors are SNOWED in!!!!!
There will be NO transportation on Tuesday.
Stay home, safe and warm and we will see you soon…..if it ever stops snowing!!!!
We should be back to our regular schedule tomorrow-Wednesday February 4, 2015! Stay safe and warm!
Senior Center to have a delayed opening at 10am on Tuesday February 3, 2015 due to weather conditions.
Now go and enjoy the SUPER BOWL! Go Pats!
Please stay home, stay warm, stay safe!
Unfortunately the tea schedule with Attorney Alyssa Pockell has had a medical emergency and will not be available. We will be rescheduling this program when Attorney Pockell returns from medial leave.
The decision has been made to close the senior center due to the continued snow.